Family Life Services Clinic is proud to be serving the community with helpful, life-affirming services.
View FLS impact on staff and clients.
2019 Monthly Updates
- Transformed a former Planned Parenthood building into a space of hope and life;
During 2018, with your support, Family Life Services provided the following services completely free of charge:
- 87 ultrasounds for mothers and fathers to see their babies for the first time;
- 42 newborns with essential supplies in a charming layette;
- 114 pregnancy tests;
- 36 parenting classes serving 431 participants;
- 8 memorial blankets and emotional support for mothers grieving a lost pregnancy;
- scripture study serving 77 participants in our Share Group;
- compassionate Christian service to met the unique needs of each person for 1,044 client visits.
2018 Walk for Life Results
- Total Walkers or Runners: Over 100 participants
- Total Donations: Almost $5,000